LFGuild Holy Pally PvP Raider

Looking for a PvE focued guild (on pvp server because… come on) with a good leadership group. Looking for semi hardcore, mostly a team that wants to clear everything. Things I don’t want to do is speed runs (ie world buffs/full consumables every raid), but plans on knocking everything out and maximizing time raiding.

I will have high attendence 95% or better.
I will personally come with consumables and pots out my nose.
I will know the fights and be able to help new people along the way.
I will be rolling alts including warrior tank and warlock for summoning the raid around.
I will likely run alt raid runs on off nights and eventually turn them into gold runs for raiders that want extra gold. I would be willing to give the guild preference on heart of hakkar and other high end items if needed.

I’d like raid times to be 7-12pm Eastern/4-9pm Pacific M-F (not exact but roughly, length of raid no difference).

I’m open to a leadership/management role, I’ve got alot of exp and knowledge I could bring to the group to help it run smoothly.

Finally I do not want to be on a streamer server, I feel it would ruin the classic experience for all of us.

I’d love to discuss more and learn more about your guild.
Thanks, reply here, battletag MilkyWhite #1602, or discord Lux#8946.

Hey were are recruiting for the last couple spots in our raid comp and still need holy paladins. Here’s my recruitment post. I added you to discord also.

Hi there!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hi, I am an officer from the guild NaCl which is from Moon Guard and we have been active for many years with multiple AOTC achievements and mythic progression. We are a home for everyone from pve to pvp and rp. We are planning on raiding on the realm Grobbulus and plan to start raiding on week 3 if not 2. We are going hard at this! PST me for more info at disc at tala#0262 or bnet at blazingeagle#11348.

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

We have had the same leader for 20 years. Historical raid times are Tues/Wed 1900-2200.

Hey check us out! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend