[LFGuild] [H] [Herod/Grobbulus] Shadow Priest :^)

Hey guys!

Been patiently waiting for classic to come out ever since the official announcement, and have full intentions of only playing classic going forward. I’ve grown pretty attached to the idea of playing a shadow priest. Something about the flavor/fantasy really appeals to me, as well as the utility it brings. I’ve mained shadow in live for some time now (obviously its not the same, but still). Most semi-hardcore guilds only take one shadow priest, so I’m really trying to get in early here.

1. Mainly looking at Horde guilds on Herod / Grobbulus but nothing is set in stone yet as long as its a PvP server. I’ve just reserved my names on those servers.

2. Raid Times: Week days / 9PM - 2AM EST / Only really looking for a guild that does 2 actual raid nights. If a cleanup day is there, that it not be mandatory and not affect any loot rewards. I have a varying work schedule these days, but I’m always available between those hours.

I’ve been somewhat accomplished on live servers, but haven’t really had the drive to do anything super notable due to the state of the game. 2600 in arena BFA Season 1. Some AOTC’s. 1400 io score both dungeon seasons. None of this applies to classic wow, but it’s stated just to give you some reference to my understanding of the game.

Hopefully I can find a good fit for me! :smile:

We’re always looking for talent, PVP and Raids. We are a bunch of working adults who are pretty good at games too.