LFGuild | Dreadmal | 10+AEST | 3 of us looking for a friendly guild

Hey, my friends and I are looking for a friendly guild on the east coast (Australia). Would love it if you had a discord channel. Looking to do raids, quests, events etc. Not looking for a HARDCORE group. We are casual players but we play pretty much online every night.

I’m 32, I’ve been playing since Cata. My partner has been playing since Lich. We usually heal and tank, but like to DPS on raids we’ve never done to get a feel. That being said we’ve not been able to do much in the way of raiding as queue times for LFR go for hours. We also miss being part of a community. So a good guild would be nice.

1 Like

Hey mate, we’re currently looking for players from Thaurissan/Dreadmaul, I just posted a recruitment thread. You’re welcome to get in touch and have a chat :smiley:

I should add… if you’re willing to be horde…

Hi Lex,

on Barthilas Horde is always looking for people to join our great community of players.

We’re primarily a Mythic raiding guild, but often run Heroic nights, and we have a very active discord community and we regularly run transmog raids, plenty of M+, PvP and whatever other activity you can think of.

We operate on Barth server time (which is AEDT), but most of our core is based in Brisbane and surrounds.

If transferring is on the cards for you, we’d love to have you.

Add me on krimsonmyst#1273 for a chat.

Hello Lex!

Our guild, Something Offensive (formerly Cunder Thunts) is looking for more members to build a community :slight_smile:

We have our casual mythic group that raid Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm
And our casual heroic clear where everyone is welcomed to join on Weds (usually starts at 6.30pm)
Some of us like to push M+ while others are more casual and we are slowly building our PVP group (casual and ranked)

We would like to welcome 3 of you to our family :slight_smile:

Please contact
Bnet : usagi#6215 / discord: riisa#3859
OR
bnet : Boss#1709 / Discord : Doraleous (warkeys)#5805

Just FYI I appreciate everyone that replied. I should have mentioned we’re are mainly Alliance but are planning on doing some Horde characters in the future.

Hi there, Lex. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. Our raid team is mainly comprised of ex-hardcore raiders who can no longer (or are unwilling to) keep up with the daunting schedule of full-time raiding.

Most of us have full time jobs, partners, kids, or some combination of responsibilities that keeps us from playing the game 24/7. We consider ourselves ‘casually hardcore’.

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 server time; and run mythic keys Monday and Friday nights. As well as pushing keys, we also run low level keys because everybody always has that alt they’re privately working on.

Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if this looks like it’ll work for you.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!

Hey we have a guild over on Nagrand/cael alliance if your interested feel free to add me on bnet MichaelVW#1315

Hi Lex. You’d be more than welcome to join us!

[A - Saurfang] < Cryptic > Active Raiding & PvP guild recruiting more members who are interested in Raiding, FUNgeons (Fun Dungeons for those that dont know), PvP etc.

Socials, casuals and levelers always welcome.

Raid nights are:
Monday (Heroic): 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST.
Wednesday (Mythic): 8:00pm - 10:30pm ST.
(8/8H 3/8M EP)
* Wednesday nights raid currently a co-guild run with another guild to fill numbers.
** To be eligible for Mythic raid, you need to be attending Heroic raid night consistently before being considered for a spot.

Mythic FUNgeons on Friday nights 7:30pm ST onwards.

PvP Madness on Saturday nights 8pm ST onwards.
*Includes: warmode adventures, PvP islands, premade random BGs, Rated BGs, and a lot of drinking.

Find us ingame via /who cryptic or msg me directly on Kaleiya or add me Kaleiah#1394.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Hey mate!

So my guild is a Mythic raiding guild with components of all other parts of wow included.

1. We do casual raids outside of normal raids
  2. M+ runs daily
  3. PVP in both casual and rated brackets
  4. Our discord is all of our 2nd home, there’s a huge emphasis on the discord being more than just for World of Warcraft, but a community for everyone to be involved in.

All of the related info is in the link posted below. Of note; we are Horde on Barthilas. If you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/