[LFG][H][US] Resto D/Guardian

Hello!

I’m a returning vet, playing since Vanilla. I’ve finally got a semi-normal schedule and can commit to a raid group. I’m looking for a Heroic clear, any 2 weeknights. I’m free 8:30pm-12amPST and willing to swap servers for a good fit. Currently undergeared and pugging to work on it. Please respond to this post, DM me, or by bnet at Excelsiore#1269. Cheers!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hello there, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord!

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi Invincabull! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912