[LFG][A][US]- Looking for a new home with fun friendly people!

Hello friends, future guild mates! I am a long time veteran of WoW who has been without a home for too long. I used to be a raider and raid leader in TBC, Wrath, and Cata. My former guild fell apart around Cata and I gave up in MoP. I have recently started playing again and was trying to form my own guild but my friends were as in to it as I was and it never grew.

I am looking for an Alliance Guild that is majority adults and relaxed. No Drama Llamas! I am looking for people who want to run dungeons (I haven’t run any in a long time so I would also be appreciative of those who take the time to explain the boss mechanics so I can understand what not to do.) I don’t like using the dungeon finder because the randoms just want to run from start to end and skip everything and get mad when I take my time as the tank to learn and they quit.

I am also looking to learn Mythic and Mythic + these weren’t things when I last played end game. I would like to run heroics to help people gear up their mains and their alts! I want to be able to be a contributing member to raids. The end game is my jam, and I feel like I have missed out on so much.

A little about myself, I’m late 30s and work full time 8-5pm pacific time. I live in California. I am usually able to be logged in and ready to go after 7pm pacific.

I have a level 60 Pally Tank, Level 53 Enhancement Shaman, and a level 51 DK. The Shaman is my main but I also love to tank, so the Pally and DK are my Alts. I’m also likely to make a bunch more alts as well. I will transfer them to any server, but I don’t want to keep server hopping so I won’t move them until I find out if I’m a good fit for your guild and you are a good fit for me. I know that if you look at my profile, they are currently Horde, but I am wanting to switch back to Alliance.

This is a lot, I get it. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I really hope someone out there wants a solid player who wants to be helpful and contribute in a relaxed environment.

2 Likes

Hey Rocky!

Hello! I think my new guild could maybe work for you? But we’re mostly EST. And Stormrage is an East coast server. Anyway… I think you’d fit in well with us. We’re a guild made up of vets & n00bs. Most people are currently leveling toons bc they’re new or bc they haven’t played in awhile. Anyway, maybe you could DM me & we could talk more about it? My disc is: FluffyPanda#6738

1 Question: what times are you available on weekends? I think we’re planning to raid on Sat/Sun. I mean… maybe it could work? We do have some other west coasters that play in the evenings after I go to bed… so idk. It’s ultimately up to you!

Here is my guild recruitment spam if you’d like to give it a quick read:

Hope to hear from you soon! Have a good night! :heart:

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

We have dps and heal spots open
11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933