[LFG][A or H][US] AOTC 460 Unholy / Blood DK

Hello! Just came back to the game after taking a break after mythic raiding in EP. With the current pandemic and the fact that I work from home 100% of the time now, I am back to fulfill the raiding bug.

I used to raid hard core back in the days of WOTLK, BC, Cata, etc. Have high end older achievements including: “Light of Dawn”, “Astral Walker”, and “of the Nightfall”. Just miss the organized raids / M+ and social aspect of having a guild

**IDEAL raiding schedule (EST) is 2x / week (during the day, weekends, or late nights)

**NOTE: Willing to transfer faction and/or server for right fit. also have experience and love playing my monk (430 ilvl)

BFA expansion’s experience:

• Uldir : 3/8M and AOTC
  • BOD : 1/8M and AOTC
  • EP: 3/8M and AOTC
  • NYA: 12/12H AOTC
  • 1.4k+ IO score for mythic plus (casual game play) Season 3

Relevant Links:

• Armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/whisperwind/Bootygrip
  • RaiderIO : https://raider.io/characters/us/whisperwind/Bootygrip

And finally, you can contact me:

• Battletag: DoctorBooty#11709
  • Discord: DoctorBooty#1983

Hello!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all. We also enjoy pushing M+ and running them with guild groups.

We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Thursday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Paid AOTC Carries
Sunday 6-9pm Server (PST) - WRA Server Mythic Run (Alt Friendly)
++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! Add Savius#1232 to BTag for any questions.

You can see our forum post here: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately those times wouldn’t work for me.

No problem, best of luck finding a guild!

Thank you!