[LFG][A or H][US] 4-Player Team LF FRI/SAT/SUN Heroic Raid Guild

Sup, peeps. We are a group of 4 friends looking to join a semi-hardcore heroic/AoTC guild for Dragonflight but want to play and get KSM in Season 4 too. We want to do fated raids and have a team to raid with on the weekend. Due to schedules we can only raid on these 3 nights. FRI/SAT/SUN. Hopefully 2 nights for 3 hours each but we are open to raiding 3 nights 2 hours each.

We are a Bear Tank, Holy Priest, BM Hunter and Mage/Warlock. We can all pull our weight in heroic difficulty. We want to join a guild that has fun raiding but gets serious when it comes to killing bosses and progging. We are there to have fun and play the game but we want to get AoTC.

We haven’t had time to clear heroic this tier due to IRL circumstances but I am sure that we are a great addition to any heroic team. Willing to trial if needed. Ideally, the guild is Horde and is in Area 52 but we would be open to raid cross server and faction. We are NOT willing to pay for transfers.

We dont have crazy logs due to, again, not having the time to perfect strategies with the guild we ran and have a farming or parsing phase/reclears. I know that if given the chance, we will fit perfectly well with any serious guild trying to get their AoTC.

DM in discord Memo#2595

P.S. Bear tank is also a top-notch feral

Hello there, my heroic weekend team has enough open spots to accommodate all 4 of you. I’ll drop my guild blurb below and if the time works out for you all, i’d love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit for you.

added in discord to chat

still looking for guild!