[LFG] Working Dad LF Casual Guild

Hey all, looking to come back to the game and wanting to re-roll on Alliance side. Been playing off and on since Vanilla and most of it has been Horde. Any server, I am in EST though. Just looking for a fun group to chill and play with!

Feel free to message me on discord - JBaz#5074

2 Likes

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 9/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey Jeff,

I’m sooooo glad to hear that you’re choosing alliance finally! :stuck_out_tongue: I think you’ll fit in well with my new guild, -The Legal Bananas- on Alliance Stormrage (EST server). We made the guild a few weeks ago & so far we’ve been having a blast hanging out together & doing some end game content (mainly mythic+) & also leveling new toons bc some folks haven’t played in a few years & we also have some people who are brand new to WoW!

We do plan to raid, our days are Wed/Thurs (tentatively). Dunno what time yet, tho?? We also want to have an RBG team eventually. And of course do mythics on mondays! And on Saturday afternoons we do old raids for tmogs, mount chances & battle pets! Last weekend we ran old mythic legion raids & 13 people showed up in both discord & in game! I was shook! That’s the best turnout I’ve ever had! :open_mouth:

Anyway, here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you’re interested or want to know more, please don’t hesitate to msg me in game (stormrage: Jemeeka) or on disc: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart: Thank you for reading my reply post & I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great rest of your day!