LFG - Weekend Raid, Alliance

Hello,

Warlock looking for guild.

I am having a hard time sorting through the mess of forums and search results aren’t returning anything fruitful. There doesn’t appear to be a standard for advertising format.

Server type doesn’t matter.

I am looking for a laid back guild with plans on raiding. Not interested in world first or hardcore progression. Just looking for stable guild with weekend raid times.

My Normal Play Times (Eastern Standard):
Weekdays: 6PM to 10PM
Weekends: Available most times.

As I mentioned, I am looking for a guild with weekend raid times.

Thank you!

hey i think we’d be a good fit! Plz msg me on discord @ Dakota#2147 and we can talk more

We raid Tues/Wed from 7pm-10pm. Since those times fit your normal playing time, we might be a good option for you. We’ve been around for 20 years and we all played classic. We do PVE so we can compete in PVP, and we have several classic rank 14s as well as retail gladiators.

Contact me at Rageous#1833 and we can discuss further, if you like.

Hey as a third option, Axem Rangers is a pretty laid back guild with WoW vets looking to have fun and get things done.
Message me on bnet hennath#1998 or discord hennath#9429

We could use a solid lock in our team! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hey Freshstart my guild will be doing weekend raids, just another option for you to check out Transcendence (A) - Atiesh (Semi-hardcore) Weekend Raiding - #5 by Lotsohate-kilrogg

Hi Freshstart,

You sound like a good fit for <Weekend Warriors>, who will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

Hi! Check us out and see if you’re interested. We are planning to raid Saturday and Sunday 4-8 EST.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm. Mix of old and new players. Current roster sets at 24 people.

Add me on either discord (Unarii#8717) or Bnet (lissona#1463) if you want more info.

Hi, Weekenders Pagle |A| is looking for more players:

|Semi-Casual|Sat/Sun 3PM-6PM EST|might be what you are looking for if:

• Can’t find guilds that will raid in times that you are not working!
  • kids are doing their own thing.
  • The Husband/Wife/Partner won’t Aggro at this time PST for Inv . :call_me_hand:
    check out all our info:
    WEEKENDERS |A| Pagle