LFG that's aiming for CE

3 people looking for a 2 night a week guild. 1 tank, 1 dps/tank, 1 ranged dps.

We are looking for a guild that wants to push for CE or build a team towards achieving that goal.

Khumo#4918 is my discord.
Newly re-formed guild pushing ce on 2 nights.
Was ce before we took a break.
Keen for a chat

Hi Strider,
I hope your guild search is going well.

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but Coherence is a newly formed cross-faction, cross-server M+ community with several M+ teams aiming to cater to a range of playstyles. The best part is because we are a community there is no need to move guilds or give up raiding commitments!

If you’d like to push some keys on the side as you start raiding with your new guild, shoot me a message on disc @ Rimbarn#1258

Hi Stridar,

We’re recruiting for our weekend team. Rest of this tier will be H only, but with enough interest would love to see it go 2 days and even push Mythic.

We’re alliance on Nagrand / Cael / Saurfang.

Friday 8pm AEDT

Hit me up for a chat Notyetfamous #1209

Happy hunting

[H] Barthilas <Salsa Verde> 2/8M LF heal and DPS <3 :kissing_heart:

Hey Stridar,

Would love to chat more. We currently have open spots for all 3 of your roles in our core team. We raid Wed+Thurs 7pmst -10pm st 4/8M 8/8H. Add me if you are interested in having a chat further! Bnet - Mel#1928

Hey Strider,

Did you find a home?
Our MT for our Weekday team needs to take a break due to RL.
Raid Mon / Thurs, 8.30-11pm AEDT.
We’re 3/8M, LGBTQIA+ friendly. Alli on Nagrand / Cael / Saur.
Also have space on the roster for your friends as DPS.

Hit me me up on Bnet Notyetfamous#1209 or Discord Opekun#3858

Deez/AOTC 4/8M currently recruiting exceptional melee dps for Mythic prog push, CE next tier and following is our goal 6:30pm ST wed/thurs PST for info. Pump keys very active and building for a CE capable team