LFG - Returning Player

Hi everyone!

I recently returned to the game after not playing much of Shadowlands. I am looking for an active and friendly guild. I play mostly healers (holy priest / holy paladin mains since BC) and am an altoholic/collector/achievement hunter. I’m pretty open to most servers/both factions for the right guild. I haven’t done much in terms of SL content, but would love to do what I can in the meantime before Dragonflight releases. I am CST and play most evenings and weekends so my schedule is also pretty open. I have raided in most tiers from BC up through Emerald Nightmare before taking a break and coming back casually at the end of Legion and parts of BFA.

I work during the day, so the best way to reach me is via discord Azaevia#0082

Editing to Update: Looking in particular at guilds on Area 52 Horde or Proudmoore Alliance. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

Hey Azaevia,

OMG I LOVE YOUR NAME! Hi, I’m Jem & I am the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We primarily a social guild with a pinch of casual raiding guild thrown into there, as well. We’re actually looking for another healer preferably holy pally so you’d fit in great! IF you enjoy using discord & hanging out & chatting even when things aren’t going on, you’ll fit in great! We raid on Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST. Stormrage is an eastern server guild so I hope that works for you :slight_smile:

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to msg me on disc: Jem#6738

Cannot wait to chat more & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem

Hi Azaevia,

Reformation is a guild of friends that enjoy doing a lot of content. We have M+ people, normal raiding, collectors, and people that just play the game their way. Always looking to add more like minded people that enjoy playing the game. Our collector community is very helpful and are some of the top rated on our server node. My BNet contact info is in our general post below. Happy to chat if you’d like to know more about us.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.