[lfg] returning player lf social, friendly community

Hey all!
Returning to the game after a few years away. I think I last raided/played regularly during the beginning of WoD. I recently moved to Australia and am looking forward to the launch of Classic. Being in AUS there is obviously a time zone difference with NA, but this works fine for me because evenings/nights in NA is when I am free. I would like to find somewhere to play Retail until Classic and hopefully continue retail alongside Classic.
Would love to talk more! Ill put my B-Tag and Discord below.

B-Tag- Kyler#1936
Discord- Kyler#2396

1 Like

Hi Kyler,
I think you would fit right in with us at Pensive. We have a few people who are in Australia in our guild. We have a welcoming community based guild. Please have a look and I will Btag you.

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.
Currently needing
DPS (Open)
Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)
Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.
We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.
What you put in is what you get.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or you can reach me on discord @ ontai#4049