LFG Returning Player 8.3/Shadowlands

Hello there,

Kind of a shot in the dark since most posts I see here are looking for high end mythic already. But I’m a returning player from 8.1 coming back to gear up in 8.3 to bring into shadowlands. I have pretty much a 110 of every class and 120 warrior, paladin, death knight, demon hunter. I’m willing to level and work on another class depending on the needs of the guild. Looking for some social fun while leveling and gearing and to eventually tag along in raids and help all I can.

I raided back in mists/legion between brewmaster monk, destro lock and havoc hunter. I’ve never touched mythic but have been through heroic raids before and looking to get back into doing it again.

I’d share more personal stuff about me but don’t want to throw it out on a public forum so if you’re interested feel free to message me on Xanitoxt
#3540 discord or just on this forum post.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Kerinthel,

Big Money Crab - Is a new semi hardcore guild building up our team for SL, as we do current content. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST on the Area-52 server. Most our members are AOTC and have mythic experience. We run 10-15 M+ keys for guild members weekly. If you are willing to grow with our small guild you can reach me at Btag Alchemy#1707