LFG! Pally main

I took a break during BfA and I haven’t raided or pushed high keys since Legion. I’m looking to do both of those things to conclude BfA and definitely looking forward to Shadowlands. I’ve mained my pally since WotLK, been an officer to a few guilds, I’m chill, not an elitist. Not sure what’s out there right now with BfA concluding but I’ve done what I needed solo and I’m looking to get back into the social parts of WoW. Ideally, I want to heroic raid but I’m not against pushing some mythic bosses.

Also, I don’t mind healing or tanking if asked. Holy was my main spec prior to Legion. Hmu here or in-game, looking forward to meeting some new friends!

1 Like

Hi Goobdaysir (love the name lol),

It sounds like our guild may be a good fit for you. We’re a pretty laid back guild that completes AOTC each tier. We’re active - running M+, visions, and with 4 nights of possible raiding still going at the end of the tier/xpac. We’re all looking forward to Shadowlands!

I’m going to post a link to our official post, in case you want more info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there Goobdaysir. We are recruiting for shadowlands and current content. We are all adults and are more laid back. I believe that you might be a good fit for you. Add me on BNET we can chat there. #saintblade1720. Hope to hear from you soon