LFG- Older player

Hello, I am an older player ( 41) located in the US EST. I am looking for a group of older players or mature players. I haven’t played much in the past few years but would love to catch back up. I can just roll a new character on what ever server if I need to but currently have Horde and Ally characters on several servers…some are max lvl from just leveling here and there. I haven’t raided much and I haven’t ran a mythic dungeon in awhile. Used to raid heal back in the day and that’s pretty much all I like to do, dungeon running and raiding. If I could find a grp/guild that didn’t raid to late EST that’d be great. Trying to find the right group though guild finder has been a little rough lol. Been playing since BC if that helps. See you soon!

1 Like

Hi there!

GM of Ashes of Renewal on Dalaran here. We are a laid back raiding/m plus guild looking for new players for Season 4 and beyond.

Most of our players are 30+ and play from 7 Est onwards most evenings. While we aim to complete heroic, our goal now is to recruit and help new and returning players so they can be a successful part of the team.

Raids are Fri/Mon 7-10 est
Mythic plus randomly thoughout the week with a scheduled night on Sundays.

If you think we are a fit, you are welcome to add my bnet: Moon#17223 and we can chat some more. We really hope you consider us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Cheaksteaks,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

1 Like

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC focused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together. We are incredibly active especially in discord. Most the day people are hanging out in a voice channel. Guild keys get done daily… whether its pushing keys or helping someone gear. We also understand life comes before wow and are welcoming of newcomers.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after while having fun.

Our current raid team needs all roles! Ranged dps is probably the most needed.

If you any of this sounds like something you might be interested in…

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

1 Like

Hi there! My husband and I created our guild on kel’thuzad about 2 months ago. he is a vet from 10 years ago, and I’m brand new. We have some family and friends in our guild that are also either vets or new to the game. We are EST as well. Our raid days are weekends, as most of our people work throughout the week and can’t play until about 6pm. Feel free to message me if you have any questions! our forum post goes into more detail, as there’s too much to talk about in a single comment. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey there! Would love to talk to you, we are mostly late 20s to 40s and with a guild member in their 60s. If you are still looking reach out to Tinkerbae on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Immortal Paradox is a casual older guild looking to recruit dome dps for our heroic raid team give me a shout BN scudder80#1206

1 Like

Hey there! A majority of our raiders are in the older demographic as well, we even call ourselves a raider’s retirement home! Lot’s of laid-back people who value the environment more than progress. I’ll leave the rest of our info below, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more about a home here!

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9H & 3/9M ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

1 Like

Good afternoon. We are a group of older aged wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we do not RP. We have a bit of every type of player in the guild. The name is Synchronicity. We started out as horde but many of the players have added their alliance alts too. It is a west coast server but most of the players are from the eastern side. We also have a community under the same name should you want to use other characters you have. Feel free to make a new toon and try us out of you like. You can find us in the guild finder or ask anyone online for an invite. Good luck in finding your new home!!!

Heya Cheaksteaks! We’re an older age group and have a handful of EST players as well!

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We currently are recruiting range dps. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191.