[LFG] Old World RP: Outland, Northrend, The Barrens

Hi Folks!

I’m an old, small-time RPer looking for a new guild, or group of friends. I’m open to either Alliance or Horde, but I’m looking for something a bit unusual. I haven’t been able to get into the official wow story over the past few expansions. It just hasn’t resonated with me at all.

But now, I’m looking to explore the old World of Warcraft. The old stories in the small settlements that have been long forgotten by the main storyline. While all these grand earth-shattering events have taken place, what has happened in the lesser trekked parts of the world? I really want to find out.

• What has happened in Ratchet since the Catacylsm? What happens nightly there, and who still lives there?
  • What is life like for the Orcs of Garadar, the refugees in Shattrath, or the Humans still in Honor Hold?
  • What happened to the Goblins of K3 in Storm Peaks, or the Humans in Amberpine Lodge.
  • Do people still venture out to Sholazar Basin, or has it been abandoned?
  • Did life in Pandaria ever return back to normal? What is life like for those that don’t understand why the Mantid are stirring?

These are just a few things I’ve thought about off the top of my head. I’d love to be apart of something that doesn’t focus on the main story, and instead focuses on the day to day lives of those that have been forgotten by it. If you, or your guild, does this kind of RP - please feel free to reach out to me by posting here or on Discord at Bear#2222

1 Like

Hiya! I hope you find somewhere you’re looking for! Check out WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) for a directory of Horde guilds. There’s an alliance one somewhere too…

As for the Barrens you may want to check out our guild: the Southfury Watch! We’re in the directory if you wanna take a look! Or Just scroll down a few threads. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya! Thankfully Greyah already posted the Horde guild directory, but for this bit in particular, my guild is currently on their first big campaign…which takes place in Pandaria! We’re usually situated in Kalimdor but an old friend reached out for help, so we’re seeing what the hip-hap is there these days!

Also, the Southfury Watch are some incredible roleplayers and all-around great folks, I highly recommend checking them out. They’re much more established than my own guild, but more importantly, I can say from experience that they’re a blast to RP with!

Wherever you go, best of luck in your search! Oh…the Alliance guild directory is below, but very outdated as I never get updates/listings for Alliance guilds. =(

2 Likes