LFG New Guild

Hi All,

Currently looking for a social guild that does PVE content. My old guild just stopped playing in BFA and I’ve just been kind of lingering around.

About me.
I am an alliance player that started playing in BC on Nordrassil US. Played on that realm through WOTLK. I tried to play Cata and MOP but I could not get into the game at that time. A friend convinced me to check out my previous guild on Stonemaul. It as a great guild and we mainly progressed through heroic raids and got AOTC.

Experience.
As stated before I’ve been playing off and on since bc and have been part of a lot of different types of guilds and what I’ve found that works out for me is a casual style of a guild that is wanting to progress. We don’t have to be the first on the server but I like to give it the old college try. Traditionally I’ve played the tank role and have a good understanding of it but in past expansions, I’ve played healer and DPS.

The Characters that I’ve been playing.

120 Guardian Druid iLVL 430
120 Brew Master Monk iLVL 435
120 Shadow Priest iLVL 428
120 Shaman iLVL 410

Have every other 120 besides a mage.

If you have any questions or want to chat my battle tag is Klimo#1315

PS could also potentially have friends that would be interested in joining as well.

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey! If you haven’t found a guild yet, we may be a good fit for what you are looking for!

Guild Name: Dumbledores Army
Realm: Blackrock
Contacts: Melldainiel
Battle-Tag: Meldainiel#1433
Guild Type: Social with Raiding Aspirations

About Us: Dumbledores Army is a newly formed guild (still gathering signatures) with a focus on leveling and creating a core raiding team for the release of Shadowlands in December 2020. We offer a no pressure environment for members. If you would rather quest alone, that is fine. If you want help, that is fine too. Raid spots will be decided at a later date. Dumbledores Army is 18+ for language and content. All are welcome and hate speech, racism, and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Guild Goals: To be a mid size guild with active players. Ultimately, a 10 man raid team (broken down to 2-5 player teams) to be well formed and practiced by the release of Shadowlands. Discord to be created once guild reaches 10 active players.

A Bit about me: I have been an off and on WoW player since the release of Burning Crusade with a heavy emphasis on questing. I am an altoholic and have a busy real life so I like to come to a peaceful place when I play. Melldainiel is my main and has also been seen as Meldainiel and Mellimeldisi. I am currently trying to unlock my allied races and can be seen online often.

Recruitment:
All levels and positions available. Inactive players will be kicked after 1 month offline unless you let me know.

Raid Times:
TBD

If you’re interested in our guild, please send me a message on my battlenet as I may be on an alt.

Hello Klimo, in case you play late nights – we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi! If you ever thought about playing Horde side we could be the guild for you! Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 7/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey there Klimo,

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We are a casual raiding guild, we clear normal and heroic every tier and then mess around with some mythic bosses. We ended up 3/8M for Eternal Palace. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm until 10:00pm server time.

We have plenty of room for dps in raids, so everyone is welcome! We have lots of folks interested in mythic dungeons throughout the week and can always use extra tanks and healers for those.

Feel free to add me if you think we might be a fit.

Anna#1862

Hi Klimo,

You sound like you are looking for us here is our info Ill add you.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi, Klimo.

Our team provides a dedicated but fun raiding team and tons of M+ with our social team. Below is our info. Feel free to message us if you are interested.

is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Mythic EP and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content (and a little PVP). Our goal is to create a fun and positive community for players with little time to play but a big passion for the game. Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m.-ish (until groups decide to end)
  • Rated PvP: Sunday nights

Interested in joining us?
Contact Doom (Dotyouris#1691) or Droghan (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Thank you!

Doom

Hey there Klimo!

If you are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore constant grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights -[H]Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other. We even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. In addition, we’re happy to bring in undergeared and fresh mains with us on non-progression bosses to help with the gearing process. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and we typically schedule M+ runs on Wednesday evenings.

If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Bnet: Tweetledum#1668

Discord: Sharkbait#5657

1 Like

Alright Klimo I’m going to drop it for you like it’s hot - you want AOTC? We gots AOTC. You want social guild? We gots social guild. You want to bring your friends? We gots…well…ok look friends are good and we would love some more.

But seriously, take a gander at this copy and paste. I think we would fit right up your alley. We’re laid back, we always go for AOTC, and we just want to enjoy playing the game. Read below for more details, but if you want to chat hit me up!

So it seems like you want a casual guild to run with - well if you are looking for mythic+ and 5 hours of raiding a week (short but we get the AOTC job done!) then look no further.

Arm of Hades has existed for 14 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

[A] 8/8H EP US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The Guild was formed at the beginning of legion and has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Hey!
Ascended [A] Dalaran Looking for people to join us as we push for CE this upcoming season. Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in a consistent semi hardcore guild!

Bnet: Upris3r#1143