LFG Mythic. iLvl 442+ 4 PUMPERS [Evoker, Warlock, Mage, DH] on Area 52

What up guilds!

My buddies and I are a tight-knit crew of four top-chart DPS. We are a dedicated group of experienced players, currently holding a solid 9/9 Heroic raid clear under our belts, with some Mythic progress, but eager to conquer 9/9 on the Mythic raiding scene with a new guild.

If you’re recruiting, hit us up here. Share your guild’s name and raiding schedule.

• Server: Area 52
• Characters (All DPS): Evoker, Warlock, Mage, Demon Hunter

2 Likes

Would be interested in speaking with your crew.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Scripted here on Area-52, 4/9M atm we raid tue/thu 8-11pm EST
add me on discord for more info please: tal3021

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M Aberrus

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all! We also do maintain a 25-man mythic roster with a bench of 5 players and are at 21 right now, so 4 is the perfect number (not saying we’d start with y’all on bench especially if you can get play well)

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

let’s chat. i sent you a friend request on battlenet. t3r1yak1

Dubious - Area 52

3/9M (Final phase Experiments)

Hello! I’d love to chat. We are a newer group looking to continue to expand our roster! Unlike many responses you’ll find posted here we have immediate raid availability for your whole group!

Please reach out to Nookwar on discord or Nook#12996 on bnet!