LFG moderate raiding

Hi all looking for moderate raiding guild. Have raid lead experience not looking for a lead position just throwing my experience out there. into pvp and arenas. Looking for a guild that does guild stuff like a guild is suppose to. Currently on lightbringer A. Will consider transfers if the situation is optimal. Looking for Friday Saturday Sunday raid times. I am in pst time. Hunter main

Hey Jackiephan we are currently looking for people to join our raid team.

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9 PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore-based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progresses into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in the raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hello there Jackiephan.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

This sounds really great except for the raid times. Hard to get home from work at that time. But I will you in mind.

Hey! We’re a 10/10H guild looking for a hunter to join us! We are however on Wyrmrest Accord-Horde though, so if you want to discuss with me further about the guild please let me know!

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a 10/10H semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We value players who are here for a chill and relaxed atmosphere, but when it comes to downing bosses and doing progression that they are at the top of their game and always looking to get better. We’re here to have fun, after all, and fun for us is killing bosses while joking around with our friends.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you gotta buckle down
  • You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073
1 Like

I will btag when I get home. Thank you

hi jackiephan,hello awesome wow players :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp who are starting heroic…runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Hello Jackie - SOS is a horde guild on A52. The primary focus of our recruitment efforts is for a few more DPS for our raid team (Sat eve 8.30 ET). We are currently 6/10 heroic and our raid goals are AOTC oriented. We do hang out on discord most evenings and do pick up content in keys/legacy content/torghie/etc. Please get in touch if this interests you. My btag is Nettie#1867 or Nettie#2211 on discord.

Well flex raid sizes mean that coming in late isn’t a big deal.