LFG - looking for fun group/commeradery

Late 20s. Horde. Stormrage (for now). Played the game since WOLK. I love to hunt achivmenets. Made a new b net due to loosing mine after taking a break.

Looking for a guild where the atmosphere is chill. I have pushed 3300io before so open to helping in some m+ and raiding but not looking to stress over this. Looking for commeradery more than anything. Thanks!

Hello!
is looking for some new members going into The War Within. We are a tight knit community that has been raiding together as a guild since 2016, with several members active since classic. Our motto is community over content, with a focus on building a drama free place to enjoy the game and hang out with friends. Out major goal each season is AOTC, and we work to get each member that wants it the achievment. We also have numerous members that get KSM each season.
If you are an veteran looking for a casual setting to enjoy the game, or a new player trying to learn the ropes, we are for you. For raid specifically we are looking for more DPS, but as the raid gets larger healer spots may open up.
Raid nights Wed/Fri 9-12EST.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me on Bnet at Entropic#1838.
We are located on Area 52, but thanks to pre-patch we can now take people from any server!

1 Like

Hi Swampboogie! What times/days work for you? Depending on that, we might be a good fit. A chill vibe is important to us too :). We’re currently looking for a hunter for raiding/m+ and generally group up in the evenings. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Greetings, Swampboogie!
Pensive an Alliance-based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Feel free to reach out to me via:
Discord - Veravox
Bnet - nestlie18#1700

Apply Here: pensiveguild(dot)com

We’d love to have you join us!

I just applied. I have done m+ with some of your guild before. Solid bunch. Thanks!

we’d love to chat! shoot me a message on discord!

Hi Swampboogie!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:

Discord vrnexus

battle net tag Kingdave101#11936