Lfg is super dead

I have been in lfg trying to get some games for weekly/vault, genuinely waiting around for 3+ hours for the past 4 days and I CANNOT get a single queue.

It’s like all alliance players are either 2400 or have no idea how to play. No in between.

I do not pay 15 dollars a month to sit in lfg for this amount of time and get no queues whatsoever this is terrible. If any ally priests want to q i’d appreciate it!

10 Likes

Hordes full

Orc master race

3 Likes

did a few 3’s games on my fresh horde orc sham yesterday at 7pm and games took 2+ minutes to pop which is pretty wild for low cr weekend games in a season that just started

barrier to entry too high

if you didn’t play last season you have a list of chores so long there’s no point even trying to play cause you won’t have fun if you skip them

you wont even have fun if you do them

36 Likes

“alt friendly expansion” btw. The amount of systems shoved into the game is a complete joke and it feels terrible for any new players because of the amount of borrowed power required to do anything at a competitive level.

11 Likes

I’ll que with you.

My BTag is OrangJuice#1606 I believe.

2 Likes

Sweet thx i’ll whisper you when i get back home and log on

2 Likes

This. I was yolo queueing 3s last night with a hpriest and hunter, both undergeared. The priest had 35k life with fort. We were fighting cleaves with 43/44k life at 1.4K mmr, how the hell do they overcome that deficit, it’s horrendous. Sad too, they were nice guys, feels like it just drives away new or returning players.

12 Likes

You are literally full of bs. arena LFG scroll bar is small. Show us your LFG interface

1 Like

It’s not as dead as it was in BFA. Ally LFG during BFA xpac was like a ghost town. NOt even WTS WTS WTS ads. Just nothing.

Just big doze lookin for prot pals for 2k push

8 Likes

Beggars can’t be choosers.

you cant even complete the chores. Im playing with friends new to arena and we’re just using PvE gear because the last 2 upgrades from honor ReQuireZ RenOun 59 :woozy_face: like god fkn damn is that really not ill intent towards the players blizz? because its not logical to assume you’re just that idiotic when you’re supposedly proven professionals with years of experience in your fields.

yoooo I swear I played my rdruid with a couple glads back at bfa s2 with 0 cr and not even full s1 gear it was literally the only group listed and they didnt even take 10s to invite me KEKW.

If you are a DPS and do not have Glad Experience from SL or BFA god speed brothers in Arena LFG. Healers seem to get a bit of leniency as the demand is so much higher you likely can get in a group 2-300 rating above yours with high experienced players.

Just because you get invited doesn’t mean you don’t get booted if you don’t use cooldowns before someone dies. I see teams forgive people for overlapping cooldowns but very rarely on someone trinketing for no reason or trying to use a base spell to overcome a burst rotation from TSG instead of a major defense cd.

Best way to have a network in Arena is find a great team builder or leader in RBG for people of your rating (Rival, Duelist, Glad Shadowlands). You can easily vet and learn who is decent through the leader’s network to add to your list throughout multiple RBG sessions. Met plenty of Glads this way outside of LFG 3v3 pugging. However the RBG scene is a flip of coin on toxicity and decent players. RBG positive is that the barrier of entry is way lower than lose a couple 3s games at high rating to set the tone.

Key: Make PVP focused friends and use comms to build relationships that last longer than a que session. Don’t start off caring too much of the win loss before synergy. This goes a long way to making people not hate you when you suggest authentic criticism and generally leads into making friends for the seasons ahead while also increasing your mmr/cr outside of yolo pugs.

Source: Glad DPS - Will be logging off till next expansion or longer after hitting Glad S2.

1 Like

They could have even put a cap like that for conquest gear, not HONOR gear. That literally makes no sense to hardblock it with renown BUT ALSO make it scale higher in pvp (by a margin considering the free ilvl 200+ korthia gear)

1 Like

Thanks for the actual productive reply instead of saying something idiotic like Demonic William. I appreciate it.

What do mean man, LFG isnt dead? I just opened it now, theres like 24 different groups with one person in them, and they all say “WTS 3’s Arena Rating Low Price!”.

Have you tried joining one of these? :3

12 Likes

this is so yuck

1 Like

You have to remember that depending on your ilvl your LFG is going to look a lot different

Some people add ilvl requirements so if you’re under the threshold some groups will be invisible to you

So someone 230 ilvl is going to have a totally difference perspective than a 200 ilvl player

Also LFG doesn’t take your PvP ilvl into account so even if you’re 230 ilvl inside pvp you’ll still be blacklisted from those groups because you’re not 230 outside