LFG Horde PVP Eastern Server Casual Dad

I will be rolling a rogue and have some time off in the early days of launch but long term I doubt I will be able to raid much due to wife/kids/job. I play nearly every day for at least 2 hours spread out. I’m mostly looking to make gold, pvp, and dungeon grind for gear. I’m a wow veteran who has been playing since bc, used to be hardcore until I graduated college/got married/had kids/job/etc. 37 year old, mature player here with plenty of dad jokes to spare. I’m mostly looking for a cool/laid back social guild that i can pvp, run dungeons, and hopefully if i have time, be able to raid some with.

Good morning Maudflanders, add me to discord. I think you’d be a great addition to our community.
RavenWebb#9612

i think you will fit in here

Hello Maudflanders,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled player would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me on discord!
losefast #6123

ello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969