LFG - Holy Pally - Heroics

Looking to get back into raiding next tier, some group that raids arround 7 or 8 EST.

Hi Taytus

I would love to talk to your further. We are in search of a holy pally for new raid content in BoD.

Here is info about us. Reach out to me at Ladori#1555 if you would like to chat further!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content of BoD. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965

Hey there Taytus,

Please see the recruitment post linked.

We’d love to have a more in depth chat with you, feel free to add us!

Hey Taytus

First let me ask you, how do you feel about being in a guild called “Irish Love Couch”? I know its great huh? Second let me ask are you tired of the drama? Just want to log in and sit back with some friends? Yeah me too, that’s why we created Irish Love Couch.

*** We Casually Raid Normal/Heroic with the intention of earning our AOTC each tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST ***

*** Run M+ regularly throughout the week ***

*** Scheduled guild events such as Fun Runs on most Saturday nights***

*** Old Raid/Dungeon transmog/mount/achievement runs***

So, if you’re looking for a new home feel free to hit me up at your earliest convenience :blush:You can reach me on Battlenet at Gr4b0#1222 or on Discord at Matt#6783.

If interested in our recruitment page here is the link to that as well :blush:

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley: