[LFG] [H] or [A] [US] 7/9 M Resto Sham LF Stormwall or Jaina Prog

Class/Spec: Resto Shaman
Faction: Horde
Cleared: CE Antorus, CE Uldir, 7/9M BoD
Btag: Vogelsong#11282
Discord: Vogelsong#2733 (preferred way to reach me)
Logs: Can be found on Vogelsang-Illidan
Availability: M / T / W preferred (though Thursday is also doable). Prefer start time of 4 or 5 pm Pacific or later start time of 8 or 9 pm Pacific. Always happy to talk even if schedule doesn’t match perfectly.
Info: Willing to server transfer or even faction transfer if it’s a good fit. Looking for a long-term home–ideally a 6-hour/week guild with aims to get CE each tier. For the immediate future want to be progressing on Blockade or Jaina.

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD progging on Jaina (25% best so far) and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : 1 healer (flexible on class) , exceptional dps (leather melee, non-hunter ranged)

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

Vogelsong! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 8/9M in BoD, 2/2H Crusible and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Bump for any 6-hr guilds

still looking