[LFG] [H] Mage/S. Priest/Warlock LF CE Focused Guild

Aloha! Please see below for more information!

What am I looking for?

• CE Focused Guild in the ~300-600 US range pace progression
  • Raiding approximate 9-11 hours per week between 2-3 days (flexible on days)
  • Raid lead who is data driven, analytical, and possesses a positive demeanor
  • Non-toxic and non-elitist environment
  • Active M+ scene outside of raid
  • Active Alt scene outside of raid

What is my WoW History: I played from BC-MoP. Took a massive break due to work. Came back in 8.3 in April to raid casually.

Notable Raid Experience
WotLK - (CE) Cleared all Heroic endgame content in 10M including H LK
Cata - (CE) Cleared all Heroic endgame content in 10M including H DW
MoP - AOTC MV (left for work after)
BfA - 8.3 (CE) 11/12M
*This tier I raided casually for the most part on my Fire Mage. Stepped in to assist a buddy to obtain CE for 6 weeks of progression but didn’t prog through most of Nylotha.

What classes do I play?
Mage/Warlock/Priest/Druid

What I Bring to the Table

As a player:

• Stable internet connection
  • Strong raid awareness
  • Communicative - Active on discord if necessary
  • Analytical approach to raiding. I record all pulls during progression to improve encounter positioning, CD and mana management, and rotation.
  • Min/max mindset - I’m always researching and I’m always casting.
  • Resilience - I’m not easily discouraged on progression and will happily wipe 300 times on a boss.
  • Flexibility - I’m pretty open to what class I will be playing in SL and happy to spec whatever is most beneficial to the raid. I’m also okay being sat for the progression of the raid.

Hey Bullistic, I am Flame an officer of Gruuls Gone Wild. We are currently looking for caster dps for our CE roster in Shadowlands. I linked our guild post below for more information if interested. Feel free to message me on disc Flameasious#3723 Thanks!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-gruuls-gone-wild-1112m-raiding-guide-recruting-for-ce-roster-for-sl/703263

Hey there, my guild Mango Bay is pushing for CE in shadowlands and are need of a solid warlock. If you want to chat more add my bnet: Kareco#1723 or Disc: Kareco#4773

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 10/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

You check all the boxes for someone in Dojo.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Thanks for the interest. I will take a look at you guys.

Hi,

I am recruiting for 2 raid teams for a guild on Ilidan. One raids tues/wed/thur/mon 7 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (4 x 4) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 X3). The other raids tues/wed/thurs 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (3 x 3) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 x 3) You can read about us here https://rampantguild.com/ in the “About us” section

If Interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Hey Bullistic,

Mango Bay is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a team of longtime players who are reforming our guild with the intention of getting CE in Castle Nathria and beyond. Our leadership have CE experience and most of our raiders have mythic experience as well. We are looking for likeminded players who also like gearing out alts on off days and doing lots of M+. At the end of the day we are a group of people who have lots of fun in the game, but are very focused when it comes to raiding.

We are currently looking for a few more range dps, primarily ele sham and spriest.

Our raid times are 9-12EST Tuesday and Thursday for Mythic, 9-12EST Wednesday for Heroic clears.

We are open to recruiting outside our current needs, so feel free to msg even if your not a class listed above. We are also open to players just looking for a home who perhaps just have AOTC aspirations and to clear keys.

If you want to talk about joining or need more info msg my discord or bnet below.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

Hey,

I’m one of the officers for (H) Leeching Thru Mechanics We are currently recruiting spots for our raiding team for SL.
We are a new guild that is being led by top 100 US players and past multi-CE raiders.

Raid Lead / Officer Achievements
30 US - Ny’alotha
45 US - Uldir
94 US - Uldir

Raid times:
Tuesdays, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)
Wednesdays, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)
Thursday, 7PM - 10PM CST (8 PM - 11 PM EST)

We are a guild that prides our self on having a fun environment while also pushing hard into mythic content. Our guild always
pushes mythic+, we are all here to have fun and to grind some keys at the end of the day.

Let me know if this is a guild that suits you well, and I’d love to be in contact with you.

Dazah#1880

Thanks! I’ll take a look.

Hey, you seem to fit what our guild is all about. I hope you take a look! :slight_smile:

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

-Schedule:-
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

-About us:-
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

-Our goals:-
Our goal is to create a stable community and team able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We look to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to discuss openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.

-Our expections for players looking to join:-
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during difficult prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice.

-Contact info:-

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord)
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord)

CE guild raiding fr-sat 6-10 pst looking for dps ! Romance / Aniki#5949 add me on discord so we can talk

Hey Bullistic!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963