LFG for Mythic+ and Raiding

Hello,
I am just came back from a small break after S1 and gearing up for DF. Looking for a guild that pushes keys and raids.

I’m on US-Emerald Dream and I am usually available for a couple hours during the week in the evening and weekends.

Hi Eldamyr,

I’d love to chat with you more on what you’re looking for and what Assault can provide for you. Please add me on Battle.net, I hate posting spams for you to comb through. limbrok#1655. (Lowercase L, not an I)

Best,
Lim

Hello there! I have spots available on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll put the guild info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Hi Eldamyr!

I would love to give you some info about our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

We are an 18+ guild who can get a little wild, but always have fun and try to be respectful. We do not tolerate any sort of prejudice, bigotry, or cruelty.

Discord available for anyone who wants to come hang out and see how they mesh!!

Current Events:
Thursdays @ 19:30 EST - Newbie Raid Night - this is for those who need to learn mechanics, are starting a new rotation/class/spec, are self conscious and need a welcoming environment to learn. Anyone can come, but patience and good attitude are a must.

Fridays - Heroic progression raid @ 19:30 EST. For those who already have a grasp of the mechanics and are looking to push content with more of an edge. Good attitudes are still a must.

Sunday - Mythic Madness - keys, all day! Doesn’t matter if it’s a +2, or +15, we will run it. Always looking for more friends to come join us!

Message Ashory or Rèneda on Area52 for details!!
Discord: Ashte#7089

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.