Lfg empty since classic launch

i would really enjoy a tbc server.

it fixed many of vanilla wows short comings.

Holy cow, you may be on to something here.

1 Like

welp I suppose it is now abundantly clear that this is a classic QQ troll post but made by a belf so I will be logging onto classic to kill boars with a big smile on my face. Toodles!

1 Like

These are the same people playing in classic who have been starting troll threads on the forum for the past year. The population is no better or worse than retail.

I see people I know and like and I help them. I see people I know are jerks and have to put up with them, regardless of how atrocious their behavior is.

That is not what real ā€œcommunityā€ is about, unless I suppose you were one of those jerks who expected the system be designed to enable their behavior.

Nobody talks in the groups I join.

Questing has been made more difficult to force people to join groups to do quests that were previously ā€œeasily soloableā€. Multiple groups run around like chickens with their heads cut off slaughtering hundreds of instantly spawning mobs in order to get a few quest items. Gee, sounds like they pasted the Island Expedition model directly into classic.

And the net result for joining these groups is a huge xp penalty over soloing content.

BfA doesnā€™t have much going for it. But Classic is hardly a utopia.

How good does it feel not to be able to buy spells you need because you bought profession patterns? Or to farm some dungeon and never get your set until after too many loose cannon groups youā€™re ready to never do a dungeon again?

4 Likes

Ah yes that charming community in classic that bashes anyone posting on a 120 character in those forums. So inviting.

6 Likes

Focring 12 strangers in a room together is not forming a community. You just have 12 angry people.

4 Likes

Ah, that sucks.

Play a diff game i guess? Or wait for TBC classic?

Idk, you wont convince ppl to come back to retail until the turbforging and queueable auto-win content goes in the toilet where it belongs.

8 Likes

yeah, i got to 23 on my rogue before i remembered how simple this game was.

rerolling hpal as its my preffered class.

i remember leveling back in vanilla getting smacked by rogues so i thought iā€™d try it this time around. guess iā€™ll play vanilla till 9.0 or till borderlands 3 comes to steam.

I feel like I should gain the title ā€œGrand Prophetā€ My warnings went unheeded and now look at what is left of us.

The end we feared has come at last and while salvation can be found in the past where I retreated to I really feel like saying " I told you so"

Iā€™d rather have the forging be along the line of the Benthic set up, pay a currency and upgrade up to x times (preferably just enough to get just under the next tier).

The queueable part is fine, it is somewhat needed for those with families or not much time to play to do more then just dailies. However, it needs to be at least semi-hard, not Dark Souls or classic ghosts and goblins hard but could we at least get something close to mid game Mario bros or Zelda in difficulty? In addition, could the ā€œwhaaaa itā€™s too hardā€ bunch be told to sit down, shut up and bring themselves to the level required instead of having it lowered for them?

1 Like

I rode through Silvermoon earlier this evening on my way to the fp to run a mog raid. In the past, thatā€™s the hot spot where all the belf RPerā€™s hang out and socialize. It was completely dead ā€“ one person afk on a mammoth. I was shocked. I have literally never seen Wyrmrestā€™s Murder Row empty in all the years Iā€™ve played there.

An aaaaaawful lot of hyperbole from both sides of the fence here.

Any of you feel like you are actually winning yet? Convincing the opposite team of the evils they are committing? If the falsehoods they are so horridly believing?

How dare they.

Iā€™m always winning. By the time people realize im five steps ahead of them iā€™ve taken ten more.

this is why social media bugs me. someone always has to assume the role of someone moderate

1 Like

butā€¦Iā€™m gunna defend retail game design till the end of the earth.

retailersā€¦

3 Likes

both games are retail lol.
this isnt a private server.

i played classic for a solid 5 years its not that good lol.

p.s. im still playing it and im not really defending bfa im just trying to figure out why no one can give me a straight answer.

Straight answer on what?

people keep saying classic is better than bfa.
most of them donā€™t give actual answers.
they just list things that happen to be words in english that relate to the topic.

2 Likes

Ok? Again, straight answer on what?

i want to know why people keep saying classic is better than bfa.