LFG Classic NA [A]

Hey Rayalia,

Would love to chat. Add me in Discord if you think there might be a fit. Cogburnzz#6063

Hey! We are a friendly progression guild on the alliance side of whitemane. We are looking for all types of players to fill out our guild and progression raids. Our focus it to create a dedicated community of fun players while we go through the main progression content. Reach out to me on discord at Arishnakrov#6398 or our guild discord for more info: https://discord.gg/nqUcnn

BOOM!!! Feel free to check us out and come hang in Discord prior to launch to see if you wanna hang/roll with.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

Check out Lionheart! Could use holy paladins in particular, but you can see our recruitment on the website :slightly_smiling_face:

Check us out and see if we fit what you’re looking for!

Hey there. Running a guild on herod alliance side. Hit me up if you’re interested on discord. MWF 8 to 11pm CST raid times. 90 or so of us in disc. Magedaddy#4559

Oh, hello! Anyone who is looking to push content AND have a good time is a good fit with us. Reach out if our blurb sounds good to you.

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. We have chosen the server Herod to be our home. Will be having a guild meeting on the 20th, a week prior to launch to discuss class roles etc.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Sawz#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

<Prophecy> I Atiesh I Alliance I PvE I Semi-Hardcore I DKP I

Intro:<Prophecy> is a PvE Raiding guild based on the Atiesh server; our primary focus is to continue building a stable, healthy community that downs and clears content efficiently as possible. Old and new, our members are dedicated to WoW Classic working together to succeed. We are not concerned with world firsts but with consistency and stability throughout the leadership core and player base to allow every member to achieve their personal goals.

What we expect of members:

To know your class via guides, videos, discussion

To be open to suggestions; we will NEVER ask you to play a different class, but will help you get the most out of what you play

Prepare your pre-raid BIS via //sixtyupgradeso you can start working towards gearing should you choose to raid

What you get in return:

Like minded people who want to raid, pvp and have fun while maintaining focus when needed

DKP system for drama free loot distribution

Experienced leadership that has played together through not just WoW but other mmo’s as well spanning the course of the last decade

The ability to not just find people to raid with but create actual meaningful friendships

Dedicated officers and crafting leads who can help you with gearing, bags, enchants as you level to get you to 60 as smoothly as possible

Recruitment needs

Priest Low

Paladin Low

Warrior Medium (Tank)

Rogue Medium

Mage Low

Warlock Medium

Hunter Medium

Druid Medium/High (1 Feral tank, 2/3 Resto druids)

Raid Schedule: Primarily based in EST and will be raiding Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 pm EST to 12 am EST (6pm to 9 pm server time) with a third day tbd for cleanup if needed. All members are expected to source out their own consumables

If you have questions add us on discord Grant #2351 or Mirkara#1717 and feel free to hop on our discord - 22uwhHH

If you haven’t found a guild yet. Come check us out

14 years of WoW experience, being part of a solid Guild with mature leaders Who all played vanilla will make your classic experience fun and worth your time

www. tiltedguildus .com

discord.gg/7RTtv5

Give this a browse through [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Hey Rayalia,

I think you’d be a good fit for our ranks over at <Vanilla>

Hi Rayalia,

Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

You can reach me on Discord- Nicorth#6211

if still looking see if we fit ur needs

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Would love to chat with you!

Hey! I think Versus may be exactly what you’re looking for. Here is some more information about our guild. Hit me up if you have any questions or interest!