LFG, Casual any day Alliance only

My Partner and I are looking for a casual guild to run mythic + keys and raid with
I have a few toons i can help out with when it comes to raid time for versatility

380 Holy Paladin
395 Elemental shaman
380 Mage
My partner is a Frost Deathknight

We look forward to chatting with all of you <3
Battle.tag: Acariara#1963
1pm - 11pm EST works well for us any day

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

[Sole] Is a new guild with cutting edge leadership. We’re a group of adults who can no longer raid on a 3 day+ a week schedule and are looking for more who want to clear content, on only a few hours a week.

Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs 9-11EST. Our goal is to clear content while current.

We’re currently recruiting all classes and specs.

Raiders will:

1. Show up on time and consistantly.
  2. Show up prepared.
  3. Always look to improve.
  4. Be committed to the whole raid.

We’re also looking for all types of folks for M+ and social functions.

If this interests you reach out to SavageCabage#1358 on bnet or SavageCabbage#5930 on discord.

Hey Marlesa. I sent you a friend request. If you haven’t found a guild yet I would love to chat with you. I think you and your friend would be a perfect fit for our guild. Looking forward to hearing back!!

Hello Marlesa , we are looking for a few more raiders for our core team and for mythic+. we would like to talk to you please add our Bnet below, lets talk.

We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here.

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression = 9/9 N 6/9 H 1/9 M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Mist Weaver Monk
Mage
Boomkin
DK dps (with a tank spec is a plus)
Warrior dps ( with a tank spec is a plus)

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat core group and secondary on weekends. we run mythic + all days of the week.

Hi Marlesa,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Marlesa,

My husband and I have a Heroic Ally guild on Duskwood that would love to have both of you join us.

We raid Tuesdays and Fridays at 8pm est and go to 10:30. We run Mythic plusses and try to get everyone a high key for their weekly chests and we work on quests and stuff during the week.

We try to provide all the things raiders need to be successful at little or no cost to the individual. Feasts, flasks, sometimes pre-pots (if I have enough herbs), gems and enchants as well as any help if you ask for it.

We use discord a lot to coordinate plans as we all have work/school/family responsibilities.

You can find me on bnet at Anaranae#1516 or on Discord at Anaranae#3307, I sent you a bnet friend request today so maybe we can chat later.

I also have a cross server Community group that you guys can join to get to know us before you server change. If you are free Tuesday you can come with us for the first 4 to 5 heroic bosses in BoD.

I really hope to hear from you. Have a great day!

Hey Marlesa,

Elysian Sodality is a casual, family friendly guild comprised of people who enjoy hanging out and working through content as a team. We have a lot of folks with kids/jobs/school commitments who understand this is a game and readily accept new folks into the community.

The raid team is currently 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M and we raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm CST (8:30pm EST) until 10:00pm CST (11:00pm EST) which looks like it would fit your schedule.

Outside of raiding we have a lot of folks interested in pushing mythic plus keys as well as leveling alts, running old raids for transmog and completing achievements.

If you and your partner are interested in learning more about the guild, please feel free to add me. I look forward to speaking with you.

Anna#1862

Revive is a fun casual guild on Runetotem/Uther looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. We understand life happens.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid one night a week on Fridays from 9 pm-12 am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we complete normal and work on heroic until the next raid comes out. We also try to run Mythic +’s throughout the week if able. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly eccentric group of seasoned, althoholic players, this is the guild for you! We are 9/9 N 2/9 H atm.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If you are looking for mythic raiders, this is not the guild for you. If interested, please message me.

Athena#1198(battletag) or Remidy#3984(discord tag)

Hey! We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Mythic roster but welcome more for our Heroic/M+ nights as well. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)

Hi Marlesa,
My guild is Mortal Desire, we are an Alliance guild on US-Ghostlands/Kaelthas and we have room for you and your partner.
Here is a link to our info:

If we sound like a match for you or you’d like more info, you can contact me:
Bnet: Taliara#1554
Twitter: @md_guild

If we aren’t a good match, then I hope you find your new home soon!

Hey Marlesa!

We would love to see you both join The Tortollan Rum Runners on Dalaran! The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Marlesa! I know this post is from a week ago, but if you haven’t found a home yet, my guild might be right for you. We’re a casual group, with about 65 members who enjoy running content together. Our focus is on M+ right now, but we’re looking to clear heroic as a guild next tier. It’s a really easygoing environment, and most of us just want to have fun with friends, but we can buckle down and take the game seriously when we want to clear content!

If this seems like something you might be into, message me at KingTonk#1499 and we can chat :slight_smile: