LFG AOTC/M+ guild on west coast

I am a warlock returning to the game after taking off the third season. I have raided most of dragonflight AOTC, but a move across the country kept me away recently. I am now back and ready to join a new guild. I am currently gearing my toon up right now in the 460s or so, but will be mainly a Warlock and Alting a mage this XPAC and next.>>>My discord is Oseelock#2425 add me and I can send a link to logs. Thanks !

Here is my Warlock link

Your Discord name isn’t working for me, but i’d love to talk. Please shoot me a message. Discord is : the_original_goose , and b-tag is: Goose#1913.

Hey Oseelock! We’re looking to add some bodies for Season 4, here’s our recruitment blurb, reach out if this sounds like it’d work for you!

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over a decade, with the officer core being together over. We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
Prog: Amirdrassil AoTC
AoTC Legion, BFA, SL, Vault & Abberus

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: All
DPS: All except Ret Pal

Recruitment Contacts:
Melarn#1954 (Btag) // melarn (Discord)

sent you one

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST - AOTC minded guild with the hopes of maybe dabbling in Mythic Raiding (Not Hardcore less Toxic)

These are PST West Coast Friendly times, we have players from all timezones

You can find our recruitment posting here:

What’d you send it to? I don’t see any battle net or discord notifications.

Hi there Bowse! Our guild is looking for a Warlock for season 4 and beyond!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Added you on discord (I’m Fenrirulv). We are currently recruiting a few dps and heals for our adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall. Raid days are Tues and Thurs, 7-10pm PST. I’ll leave a link to our spam below, but love to chat with you more over discord.