[LFG] [Alliance] Resto Druid

Hello I’m looking for a Guild that does heroic, and or mythic raiding. I love doing M+. I am willing to server transfer as well for the right group. I have raided end game and have received CE from the first raid in BFA. I just got back, and I’m looking for a serious raiding guild that starts on time.

Contact info:
Bnet: Arthilmorn#1787
Discord: Arthilmorn#2123

Schedule
Thursday-Monday: 12am - 4am EST
Tuesday - Wednesday: all day availability

Below are my logs I am only applying as a resto druid but linking my other character from earlier this xpac I can’t post links so please go to warcraftlogs to take a look

Druid Logs: Arthilmorph Stormrage
DK Logs from earlier this xpac: Arthilmorn on Area52

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 3/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

hello! Its past my bedtime is a heroic guild pushing for AOTC. We run a lot of keys together as a guild a lot of people have KSM if you’re interested in getting the title, We just started up RBG night on sundays. We are a fun social guild thats also looking for progression. We are recruiting all classes at the moment to join our core raiding roster. But we are really looking for more tanks/healers to try out for our core raiding spot to get AOTC. Feel free to apply we are on stormage.

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933

Hello I’d be interested but what time do you raid?

Still looking bump

hey im sorry we raid wednesday and thursday from 9pm til 12 am :slight_smile:

Hey!

We currently raid W/Th from 8-11 CST but will be changing the days to Tu/W, if you’r interested.

here’s a little more about us.