LFG Addon: Blizzard comments

ladies and gentlemen we got him

I suspect they wont break it, just linit it’s functionality

Auto invite bad.
Being able to spam trade chat if you cant physically access the trade chat is bad.

then break all add ons. Problem solved. #useyournoodle

One final thought though: I’m going to cry/laugh if the fix comes in a few weeks and all it does is break the auto-invite. Lol

It would actually be the perfect strategy appease the streamers and the ones that don’t like it now and not actually completely break it when the time comes since everyone will be too busy playing to notice.

Look at the blue post tracker.

and here we go, so you guys can all move on with your lives

2 Likes

Im 99% sure that + trade spam will be the only thing broken.

You will still be able to spamm lfg since its a global channel

1 Like

Oh that’s rad. Really good news

Well, I guess we don’t have to make these topics anymore since the problem has been fixed.

Unless people want to go out of their way to thank Blizzard for following up on overwhelming community feedback and keeping in line with the promises they’ve made for Classic.

#MyClassic

I could care less either way, I just want people to start talking about something else. I’m bored people! This conversation is boring now!

We could go back to skeletons.

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, i’ve seen you do nothing but spam that throughout your posts. How meaningful.

I actually miss the arguments about the skeletons now.

2 Likes

Yeppers. Although, I do dislike their decision. =/.

Not a deal breaker tho.

That’s part of my Classic

#MyClassic

Glad to see this is being taken away, also tyvm to those responsible for it’s removal.

1 Like

I like it.

Your addons is dead! Eat it auto-jockys.

1 Like

I hope it comes back without the auto-invite feature. It would be a real shame to take something that existed in vanilla away, I really wanted no changes…