[LFG][A or H][US] Mage player looking for 2 hr OR weekend H raiding/M+ guild

My name is Casey, and I am looking for a guild to raid and do M+ with. My main focus is raiding, but I do really enjoy playing M+ dungeons. I main a frost mage, but I am willing to do any rDPS necessary, though my other characters are not quite raid-ready. I am currently located on ED, but willing to server transfer and consider faction transfer if things sound worth it.

I would like to join a guild with a heroic raiding focus. I am willing and eager to move into mythic raiding after heroic, but I am mostly focused on AOTC level, and not quite CE. I regularly parse blues, minimum greens. I am interested in raiding 2 hours on the weekdays(2 or 3 days), or longer if weekend raiding.

If you have a nice guild to join or think we would be a good fit, please add me on discord caseh#3795 or respond to this post

Hey! I tried to send you a discord request, but it wouldn’t go through. I’d love to talk to you a bit more about No Place Like Gnome! We are currently looking for a mage to join our Heroic raid team, and we run frequent M+ throughout the week! Here is a bit more information about us. My contact info is at the bottom. Please add me if any of this sounds interesting to you!

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
8/8H EP

Raid Days/Times: Saturday (heroic) 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time), frequent Alt raids (normal) on Sunday 8-10ish pm EST

Current Raid Needs: If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message!
DPS (Mage, Shaman, Monk - high priority)
heals (moderate priority)
Tank (lowest priority)

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

We run a Sunday 2-2.5 hour “AOTC” focused raid that is made up of friends/family and some alts from our main raid team during the week. Always looking for reliable and solid players that maybe can’t make raids during the week. It’s 2pm PST - 4pm PST. Sometimes they go over a few minutes. Let me know if you’re interested.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

bumperino bump

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6