[LFG] [A OR H] [US] Looking for New Home. Willing to Server/Faction Xfer

I am Looking for an AOTC Guild that wants to have fun while progressing. I have changed raid days and times, as I could not find a guild with exact Raid times/Days that worked best for me, so here I am to compromise.

I am on the West Coast/PST (Pacific Standard Time). Looking for a new home/guild. Looking to raid anytime after 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST Monday - Friday. Saturday/Sunday I can start anytime after 10am PST. If it’s a Saturday/Sunday Night Raid need to be done by 9-9:30pm PST/12-12:30am EST. Negotiable Raid Days/Times. Willing to transfer Server and Faction if find the right fit.

I would like to join a guild that is on the larger side, friendly, helpful, fun, inclusive, social, has good communication between the guild members and leadership, and has good attendance.

Playing my Priest 260+ (Holy) and Paladin 260+ (Holy/Ret) this patch. Have 4 sets for both, Double 291 Leggo’s. I am 6/11H and 8/11N.

I have filled the roles of GM, Raid Lead, Heal Lead and Officer. (Not looking to do any of that at this time, but possibly in future Expansions)

I have been playing WoW since the end of TBC. Started raiding in WotLK. I have most AotC’s. Dabbled in Mythic Raiding, usually the first several bosses. Love crushing keys. I have PvP’d in the past, but not for awhile, but willing to.

I am also looking to make new friends. So please add me and let’s start some adventures in Azeroth together!

Feel free to contact me on here or:

Battle.net - Tayeron#1979

Discord- Tay#6814

Hello Tayneave,

Check us out: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Thanks!

I added you on bnet im fynale would love to talk to you