[LFG][A or H][US] 397 Resto Druid LFG Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - 2 nights weekly

Good Morning,

I work odd hours due to working in the healthcare field. My schedule is changing and I am no longer able to raid with my current guild. I am looking for a guild that likes progression. I would be open to a Heroic or mythic guild but I want to keep it to 2 days weekly. I have experience through King Rasta although I have only gotten him to about 10%. I was in a Mythic guild in legion and did like 8/11 in mythic Antorus.

If you have questions hit me up here or on battle.net at SieferKnight#1306

Hey there Drunktree, I know it’s been a couple months since you’ve posted this but if you are still looking for a guild that raids Sunday and Monday evening, look no further than of US-Bloodhoof/Duskwood. We are a consistent AotC guild that usually kills a few mythic bosses as well each tier, but as the name suggests we still keep it casual and friendly. We raid from 9:00pm EST - 11:30pm EST each night.

Interested in Joining?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact

Repressor
Recruitment Officer
Btag - Eternitea#1975
In-game mail to Repressor-Duskwood
Discord - Eternitea#6351

Airent
Guild Master
Btag - Fish#1511
In-game mail to Villoda-Bloodhoof or Airent-Bloodhoof
Discord - Airent#7451

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Current Progress after moving / rebuilding 2/8M

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week).
BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / Mistweaver / A Strong Tank / DK / Pally / Warrior Any Exceptional player will be considered.

About Us

We are originally of Durotan/Ysera. Where we were since Vanilla Launch (15+Years). We recently have moved to Stormrage due to the massive loss in population this exp. We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the Durotan server. With no plans to quit anytime soon. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP. We are a close group and are able to absorb new people into our core easily. We don’t do the individual thing. We’re all one guild.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (Semi-Optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant / Officer

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM