[LFG] [A] Mythic Progression 2 day raiding guild

Hey All,

Relevant raid experience:
13/13 H HFC
7/7 H EN

Looking for an Alliance guild that raids 2 nights a week and can clear CE efficiently. I am a big believer in raiding smarter and not harder, so I will always come to the raid as prepared as I can be.

Right now I’m deciding between maining ele shaman, disc/holy priest or warrior for raiding in SL. I’m confident I can fulfill my role as a dps/healer regardless of the class

Let me know if you’re looking for a fun and engaging and skilled player to join the team!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Bigdksun! We have some classes and specs left on our raid rosters that you mentioned in your post. Attached is our forum post. Please read over. If you like what you see. The contact info is at the bottom of the forum post. I hope to hear from ya! Have a great day!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seeking-mythic-and-heroic-raiders/701553

Guild: Risen From The Ashes
Server: Dawnbringer (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.
Progression: New guild. 12/12H Raiders with mythic experience.
Needs: Everyone!
Progression: New guild, so no progression to share. :frowning: But we have 12/12H raiders and some with mythic experience.
Goals: AOTC each tier while we are building (we will progress as far into mythic as we can). CE is the goal for the last tier.

~New guild that is looking for mature, friendly raiders! We are a raiding and mythic+ guild. Any experience is welcome! We love raiding with a good group of people and progress as far as we can. This is a really chill, non-drama, fun raiding environment to be apart of!
~DM me if you are interested or for more information!
~Come try us out! :slight_smile:

-Discord: @Tano#7981 or my btag @Caseclosed#11853