LFG 10 man raiding (DH/mage dps)

Hey all.

I am wondering if anyone knows of smaller heroic raid teams. I know small player numbers can make some fights more challenging and there is also slightly less loot.

I personally much prefer a smaller team. There is more comradery and I dont have to turn my graphic settings down.

I am either looking to join a smaller team or gauge to see if there is any interest from others.

Thanks for the reading and hopefully I hear from others with a similar interest.

My btag is Aspiring#1154

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757