LFD outrage Astroturfed?

I don’t even care about RDF being implemented at the start, but I’d really like it around the time ICC comes out so I can do things outside of raid logging on alts more effectively. To say “no RDF at all” for the duration of the expansion does not sound appealing to me. And if they were to make Wrath Era servers, I’d certainly hope those servers had RDF because the Classic Era servers they have are literally dead and could be livened up if such a system existed there, but doesn’t for obvious reasons.

Wrath isn’t out for at least 6 months, that’s way more than enough time for them to change their plans. They announced those changes early to gauge community reaction. You haven’t won anything yet

9 Likes

For the same reason you would be, obviously.

and you will see if it is Re-added the pendulum will swing in other direction

Not if pro LFD is in the majority. we’ll find out eventually

2 Likes

No, you haven’t won the fight against RDF. In fact, you’re gonna lose it. RDF is absolutely coming with Wrath at some point, if the devs and you clowns think otherwise, you are both wrong and will login one day to everyone that wants a true Wrath of the Lich King expansion moving over to a server hosted by people that want Wrath exactly as it was.

Hate to say it. Never played a private server, but if that’s where we’re going to get an actual recreation of the game, then sign me up.

EDIT: The clowns on the Development Team had 1 job: Recreate the experience as it was and they can’t even do that right. World Buff Meta, Same Faction BGs, removing RDF. Like come on, you had one job.

6 Likes

we won :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

I post for fun to create discussion, average player do not use forums unless outraged about change. Example HvH 58 boost. Its human nature

1 Like

Actual players dont want LFD.

1 Like

I did not know you work at blizz or can see future. I dont want LFD at launch, I do not care if it added later for Alts. And if I bet it LFD will not come with launch.

Wrath did not have LFD for most of its life, it wasn’t a feature till one of last patches. Again you demonstrate ignorance at high level

1 Like

“2663 posts” - Are you sure you play the game?

Hardcore players are the most likely to be against lfd, and yet even on the forums there’s much more pro-lfd than against. Just imagine if the casual masses who never came to the forums voted. Those are the types of players most likely to be for lfd.

1 Like

Fairly sure, but I dont have 10 alts…so not positive.

Whether it’s at launch or not doesn’t affect me, but at some point I want it.

You have interesting hypothesis but zero proof or logic to support

By who? Why? What purpose would it serve? Are you new here? Do you also insist that the Earth is flat?

In Arcanite Reapers trade chat, maybe? Or in the complete opposite direction, Benediction?

Ah yes, that splendidly well-crafted part of Blizzard, with such an amazing track record. How is it that they reacted to the very idea of Classic servers again?

1 Like

its good to see your still posting from an alt retail account keep it up with your nonsense =^)

Pride of one man respond to Live question vs Big organized announcement.

And that’s their entire “Internal Statistics” department.

you attack speaker when you have nothing to say, be a eliteist toxic elsewhere =^)