LFD outrage Astroturfed?

People who are unhappy with the news, are coming to the forums to express their opinion, while people happy, are not.

4 Likes

Indifferent. Players that are indifferent are not coming on to the forums. Anyone “happy” about the change is already here and their numbers are small.

It really feels like the same 10 posters making threads. Every now and then some new poster with less than 100 posts suddenly appears to talk about their outrage. In reality its a big nothing burger.

3 Likes

Ignoring the massive number of people who don’t even bother with the forums due to over a decade long rep of being a complete dumpster fire.

You’re not wrong - but is the wow forum any more reliable? It’s basically Barrens chat but with less active participants.

They won’t but I wish Bliz would release some of their internal polling.

My own anecdote is that the small subsection of in game friends I have that frequent the forums are buzzing about it but most of the feedback I’m seeing in game is excitement about early access to DKs.

There are 92 likes on the pro-RDF post and 9 likes on the anti-RDF post. But sure, the same 10 people making threads. Good one.

6 Likes

Literally none of my guild cares about LFD being removed. You are incorrect.

2 Likes

What guild? How is Kara doing? Kill Nightbane yet?

Yeah, hard to remember the first weekend of release, but we were tired for sure.

Because 10 posters cant have 10 alts. LUL

2 Likes

Look at me I’m a completely different person :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are you talking about the 9 votes or the 92? Because definitely, one person with the wrong opinion sounds a lot better than 9.

It only counts 1 vote per bnet account.

5 Likes

Like I said 9 people leaving a like on 10 alts isn’t too far fetched.

5 Likes

not surprise toxic player who try to gatekeep forums is also racist

I never thought the forums were accurate. I mostly come here for entertainment.

It’s a private company. Transparency doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Not private company, I buy avtiblizz stock

1 Like

True actually. But he’s right about the lack of transparency. When was the last time ActaBliz provided shareholders accurate quarterly sub numbers?

1 Like

X for doubt.

1 Like

You mean even more people would play WotLK if it had LFD at the start? Oh no! :scream:

2 Likes