LFD outrage Astroturfed?

I spoken to many player in guilds and all of them are neutral or support Removal LFD.
Every in TRADE also agree that LFD is bad for WrathLK.

Only people I see complain loudest are Forums player with 4k+ post and vocal minority finding poll and spamming no because they are outrage

Is LFD outrage Astroturfed? I think Internal Statistics Blizzard has proves most people dont want it

27 Likes

No, you are wrong. The majority want RDF in at some point during Wrath. The minority, like yourself, continue to claim they have the majority when they don’t.

Go here: The Future of Warcraft Announcements -- Wrath Classic - #2 by Letholas-veknilash

90 likes on the Pro-LFG post and 9 for the anti-LFG post. Numbers don’t lie, but people do.

46 Likes

The majority of player do not use forums, only hardcore player do. So what you post is not relevant

6 Likes

You do realize that players mostly only visit forums to communicate when they have a problem with something. The vocal minority within this environment, the folks 100% against adding RDF, are significantly smaller than the vocal majority supporting RDF on these forums. If you consider everyone not in these forums neutral / don’t cares, there’s an obvious majority and if you don’t recognize that, you’re delusional.

2 Likes

Every poll by every major content creator and on Reddit has been overwhelmingly for LFD

45 Likes

Polls, and likes on comments are irrelevant when the results are not in your favor.
Polls, and likes on comments are raw, correct data that should be used when the results are in your favor.

6 Likes

Reddit, forums, youtube, twitch, even the streamers are more for than against lfd and that wasnt even the case with flying.

You guys are minority just own it. Its glaringly obvious.

11 Likes

hello, i did a search and took the data off my a$$

3 Likes

Thats still more research than Blizzard supposedly did, great job man

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, the most reliable source!

3 Likes

I love it when i see someone say I speak on behave of others :smiley:
@OP i can guess that all your friend list support LFG and you’re mad about it xD

1 Like

I’ve found just the opposite to be true, personally… No one I know, or have met is happy about LFD being removed… The only people I do see in favor of it, exist exclusively here on the forums, and about half of them are relatively well known forum trolls who go out of their way to take a contrarian position on literally every and every issue, seemingly in a desperate grasp for attention.

21 Likes

Why I mad over LFD? Its not coming in wrath, it got removed. Im happy

3 Likes

People who are happy or don’t care are not going to post here.

That’s how it has ALWAYS been. You’re going to see the people come here to complain, very few are going to waste energy making pro posts.

To think that the ‘lack of anti-rdf’ support means there’s no support, is blind.

6 Likes

why do raiders that raid log care if there is no lfd or not?..they dont its the boosters and run sellers with the classic private server andys that care about no lfd.

if blizzard doesnt reverse their decision by launch classic wrath will be a dead raid log game by phase 2 and lose a ton of money.

17 Likes

That what i say, people who are mad will be outrage and scream loud. People who are happy or no care don’t yell loudest

3 Likes

No. Their ‘internal statistics’ show that removing LFD will increase the longevity of each Phase by slowing down, at first, leveling then later ‘gearing up’.

I don’t think many realize how huge losing 14 badges per week is going to be in terms of how many weeks it takes to get new pieces of ‘supplemental gear’ for raid progression.

1 Like

The devs said LFD is not good idea for Classic and will kill Social nature of MMO. Has nothing to do with slow content

3 Likes

That’s rich coming from the guy who’s already made multiple forum topics about supporting the removal of LFD. Also, if these supposed people in your server are against it, why aren’t they in here posting about it? I’ll tell you why, it’s because they don’t exist. You know who’s louder than the majority of people that want LFD restored? The very loud and vocal minority who are against it for selfish reasons.

10 Likes

Why would they. Its removed we won.

3 Likes