LF WoW classic Alliance Military/ex-Military Guild

Returned to the game a few weeks ago to be ready for classic. I have a Gnome mage rolled up and ready to go, but looking for fellows of like mind.

Toss me a message and we’ll chat.
Thanks

Should come check out MVG, Military & Veteran Gaming, we have a mixture of Military and veterans as well as civilians. We have multiple different games we all play with weekly events and have an already growing guild for Classic!

Here’s the discord link if you’d like to check us out:
http:// mvg.gg (take out the space)

Hi Mchealing.

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Guilds name is [ Best in Slot ]. We are an alliance progression guild on the Whitemane server. We have a few military vets that have already joined so I think you would fit right in :slight_smile:. (One is still on deployment in Guam).

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

When would most of your people/raiding? I am a EST player, but play mostly in the day and go to bed at 10 pm est.

See if this fits ur needs

As far as I can see for us at MVG, Monday is the only day we don’t plan to raid, so 6 days a week if we can, of course that may change with availability after launch but we can work around with any schedule. I know for me specifically, I have tons of time on my hands and will be ready to raid anytime

Which server you planning on using?

Herod! Ally

Check us out, a bunch of retirees as well as active who love to talk shtuff on each other as well as focus up and kill things when its time to get serious. Come hit us up and see if we fit for ya!

MVG is on Whitemane playing as horde which now looking at it will probably be an issue if you want to stick to gnome, but feel free to still check us out!

Ah, sadly I don’t do PvP servers. To many bad memories of being ganked after finally getting to the end boss of a quest and almost having it dead and some shmuck pops out and ganks me. My character is on Myzrael.