LF Weeknight Heroic Raiding Guild

Looking for a weeknight heroic raiding guild and also some M+ on non-raiding nights! I am a new player and willing to learn and progress through heroic content but I’m not looking for CE Mythic raiding or the like! Not set on server or faction either, just finding a home!

Hey Copey! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, specializes in new people! We would love to have you join us for raids and also just fun times! We are going to be working on heroic raids with NO plans for mythic :wink: If you’d like to chat, my bnet is Thistlebloom#1316

Hey bud, we’ve got what you want but your requirements weren’t too specific! Please take a look at our copypasta below and message me via discord if we seem like a solid fit! Best of luck in Shadowlands!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Hello Copey!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Lets have a talk about things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013