LF weekend raiding

Hey all, just testing the waters - ready to start raiding. LF weekend progression guild, willing to play most classes.

I’m looking for the long term, not the short term, so I don’t mind creating a character that will have good synergy with the guild already. Also willing to server/faction transfer if need be. Looking for relaxed environment and progression, and to make new WoW friends. Can only raid on weekends.

Post your guild spam or personalized message, along with your btag, and I’ll get back to ya soon!

Morning Jarlaxxle,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an AOTC focused guild on Stormrage raiding Fridays nights at 9pm eastern until 12ish and we are looking for dps and healers for our raid team :slight_smile:

Fairly recently formed we are working towards putting together a group of folk who hit AOTC every tier, push keys but most of all have a laugh and enjoy playing the game together!

If you’re interested or have any questions give me a shout on disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey there! My guild is currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. We’re a Sat/Sun AOTC focused guild, also looking to do some light mythic prog each tier (3-4/10M is what we’d like to do this tier, but we’re happy with anything past AOTC.)

We’re currently 10/10H and have been running heroic reclears and organized m+ during raid slot until we can get a full mythic team. Raid times are 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we’re horde on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild fits the semi-casual/semi-hardcore bill pretty well. There’s a lot of goofing around but everyone also knows when to be serious and focus on progression. Great group of people as well, can’t say enough good things about them.

If the times and raid atmosphere are appealing to you feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet (will respond to messages if offline.)

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Hey there. Our guild raids Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern. If you have a few minutes I’d love to talk.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

Hey Jarlaxxle, not sure how late your willing to raid but heres our info!
[A] Late Night Weekend Mythic 9pm PST Sat/Sun 2/10M - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
P.S. hope you bring Artemis or Arthogate

1 Like

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hi Jarlaxxle,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero [Thrall] is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM. Casual players are also welcome!

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday. Although the following list are priority wants, any class, especially melee, is welcome.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

Hi Jarlaxxle!

Im from [A] Elysium on Turalyon US and we are currently looking for all DPS! Our Raid team is currently 2/10M and we are looking for more dps to continue our progression. Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST. We have an optional Alt/Casual raid that happens on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST as well. We also have a lot of people in guild that like to push high keys. Our point is to progress in all aspects of the game while having fun together.

Here is our post if you would like more detailed info.

You can also add me on btag if you would like to talk more! Sola#11923

[A] [US] [Aerie Peak] Gates of Dawn is recruiting for Heroic Progression!

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Heals and DPS.
Preferred
Heals: Paladin, Shaman
DPS: Monk, Mage, DH

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group with the goal of getting AoTC

DM with any questions btag: Ruqua#1111

Hey there! We raid Fridays and Saturdays on Zul’Jin, Horde. If interested, see below!

Hello! Transparency [H] is a newly formed social casual guild on Zul’jin that is AoTC focused. We are a group of laid-back adults who love to run mythic+, raid casually and would like to focus on achieving AoTC. We are now 10/10N, 9/10H, with a few members also mythic raiding.

We’re looking to expand our roster with like-minded individuals. Our raid environment is relaxed and fun, but we also try to focus on efficiency as most of us are working professionals IRL so we understand game/work/life balance.

Guildie Expectations:

• Willingness to participate in a community that you can look forward to being a part of through leveling, questing, mythic+ pushes, and other enjoyable events.

• Maintaining a positive, friendly and productive atmosphere. We have a zero-tolerance policy on drama, toxicity and elitism.

Raider Expectations:

• Consistency and Reliability - Raiders should be online, prepared and 100% present for raid invites 15 minutes prior to raid start.

• Growth Mindset - Our ideal raider learns from mistakes and wants to improve. No rage quits :slight_smile:

• We provide all flasks and feasts during raid and cover gear repair costs at time of raids. We ask our raid members to donate as much as they can to the guild bank to help offset costs.

What you will get from us:

• A fun and positive atmosphere - Friendly banter and players helping push each other to be the best they can.

• A solid environment of progression.

• Active Discord.

• A safe space for LGBTQIA+, female gamers, and BIPOC.

Raid Times:

Friday 8:00 - 11:00 Est

Saturday 8:00 - 11:00 Est

If you are interested in joining us please feel free to contact our recruitment officer: purian#2731 (disc); or me: misugrrl#4449 (disc) or misu#1715 (bnet).