LF Weekend Raiding Guild

I intend on getting to 60 ASAP and I’m wanting to raid in a weekend guild Fri-Mon(ideally, weekdays could be possible depending on times).

I raided towards the end of Vanilla and have been raiding retail since nonstop. I want to return to Classic and play something that I didn’t play while it was current, I’m open to several classes, but I’d like to speak to guilds before I decide what I’m going to play(faction/realm type doesn’t matter). Leave me Discord information so I can add you to talk.

1 Like

Hi, I am an officer from the guild NaCl from Moon Guard. We have multiple AOTC achievements and mythic raiding progression and have been around for years. We are planning on going to the realm Grobbulus and going hard at classic and raiding asap. We have a very fun, and active discord and have a home for everyone from pve, pvp, to rp. Message me if you are interested!
Discord: Tala#0262
Btag: Blazingeagle#11348

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Hello,

I am an officer from the guild Transcendence. We are going to play on the server Atiesh. We are a weekend raiding guild.

Link to my post so you can read the full details if you like more.

BattleTag: Sumela#1837
Discord: Sume#8143

hey ANIME MAFIA (H) PvP-NA, Herod

Check us out! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hi Vowels,

<Weekend Warriors> may be a good fit for you, though we only plan to raid 1 night each week. We will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

[H] <Bandidos>-Grobbulus

Guild type : Both raid and PvP oriented.
Raid times : Weekends Between 6pm and 9 pm Eastern hopefully .

What we are looking for :

Both old school Vanilla players and new players who will be extremely active . My core group of friends (including me ) haven’t been around since early BC. We are extremely competitive and typically get quite advanced in the games we play so if your not a pro yet , that’s ok we will be re learning metas.

Raid times :
Can adjust times to fit core members time tables . We have members from both Canada , and the Texas area . I myself game at all hours .

I will be rolling a warrior to tank in raids , and my duo level partner , a shaman.

Extras:
Guild name , raid times , gold strategies and classes will all be discussed in our discord channel before release . Also dedication will absolutely be recognized .

Personality :

Chill, laid back gamers who enjoy blazing and pub stompin’

Discord : discord.gg/UPfFkt6
Server Name : Vanilla Icecream
Discord Name : GrapeApe#1703

Hey, feel free to contact me on discord @ Dakota#2147

Hey, based on your availability in the post I think Pals for Life would be a great fit for you. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord and read more about what the guild is about! Happy hunting!

Hey, check us out and see what if you’re interested.

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We re a casual, Family-oriented raiding guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can reach me on Discord: Algammon#1375.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm. Mix of old and new players. Current roster sets at 24 people.

Add me on either discord (Unarii#8717) or Bnet (lissona#1463) if you want more info.