LF Weekend Raiding Guild

So, I recently came back to the game, I can server transfer if necessary but I am looking for a decent guild to run the fated raids with, also looking for some m+ keys, but mainly fated raids and DF when it gets here. I use to raid a long time ago, but had to take like almost a 3 year break for personal reasons. I look forward to hearing from you guys so feel free to just message me on BTAG @ Nielic#1165 or Discord @ Nielic#5460

1 Like

Hello. I’m currently recruiting for my new guild on Horde Area - 52 called Folkvangr.
The guild is super chill. Once we get a full roster we want to raid Normal and Heroic in Drangoflight and Fated raids if we get enough people. Our schedules are Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time.

If you’re interested let me know you can message me on discord Hel#0760 or in-game on my main character Lilacla.

I mean the topic does clearly state “Weekend Raiding Guild”

2 Likes

Hello there! I have spots available on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll drop the guild info below and if the time slot works for you, I’d love to chat!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi,

Interested in cross faction or alliance? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10PM PST. Currently 3/10M FCN (10/10 H FCN), 1/10M FSOD (10/10H FSoD) and 4/11M SOF. Really looking for a consistent mage. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

1 Like

I added you on btag. I actually was planning on switching my characters over to Alliance. If you want to talk more just message me or the next time I see you online, I will send you a message. Alright look forward to talking to you more.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, and until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Hey Nielic!

My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We are a causal raiding/social guild who raids Sat/Sun 8-11pm est. We have other fun activities other than raiding, such as Mythic Mondays, Classic Tuesdays, PVP Thursdays & every other Friday we have Guildie Karaoke with a different theme each week! You can join in on any or no events, it doesn’t really matter… we just offer them in case people want to join in & have some fun!

We could def use another mage if that’s what you’d like to play. Also looking for a warlock, ww monk, ret pally, feral druid, etc. (Mainly dps or people who can flex heal & dps!)

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions please don’t hesitate to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you & I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

I’m Okwhoforted from on US Zul’jin. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for season S4 and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics.

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me on discord @ Lilb#7423 or btag @ Lilb#11809,

feel free to check us out! [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!

Hi, if still looking BiOL is always looking for active people as we normally do not take many breaks between tiers and like to stay active.
Check us out below and if interested give a poke. If not and have a home good luck to you regardless!

So I tried to find you on discord and I am having trouble. So can you add me on btag or can you add me or send me a message on discord. Nielic#5460 on discord or Nielic#1165 on btag.