LF weekend raid team that does m+ as well

hello im a multiclasser that is willing to play near any class/role. I have a good amount of mythic raid xp. I am just coming back to the pve aspect of wow, I have been strictly pvping since the end of bfa and i want to get back into raiding and mythic plus with a social guild. if your guild has openings please respond here or add my btag - Lurch#1723 so we can talk more.

Hi Dotz- We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.