Lf weekend night raid team

Looking for new raid team for current content. Due to work scheduling i can only raid fri/sat but will be on other nights during the week. i have a 419ret/415prot pally and also working on my brm monk, currently 406ilvl. Also have a 405 balance druid. Would like to finish gearing monk and tank as monk but will use the other toons if needed. I am open to a transfer located on mal’ganis atm. Battle tag is Vapo#1232

Hey!
Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on mythic Sivara after only one night of progress.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Pailos: Pailos#1956 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hi there,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N , 6/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello helllo,
Looks like you posted from a Horde character. If you’d like to look at an alliance guild, check us out and let us know if we are of interest!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members. We will follow a dedicated ‘2-day’ raiding schedule.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available. Content that is desired: Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Ranked PVP.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.
We are looking for officers and recruiters as well. Please inform us if you wish to have one of these roles and we will set up a time to discuss the details.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Hi Vapo,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
7/8h. Last season we messed around in mythic after xrealm opened. May do something similar this tier.

Looking for a tank to finish off EP. I’d love to talk later if you have some time. Adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hello There Vapo,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3<3

Hello, we are recruiting on Mal’Ganis and would be interested on your balance druid. Please let us know if you’re interested in trialing for our guild. We’re a late night guild:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922