LF Weekend Heroic Raiding Guild

Husband and wife (tank (ilvl 407) and ranged dps (ilvl 404)) LF Weekend Raiding Guild. We’ve been playing since 9/2005, started raiding during Lich King. Our current group has lost many members through attrition and struggling to progress. We’re laid back, enjoy raiding and M+. We’re dependable and carry our own weight. Tue/Fri/Sat would be ideal raid nights. Would love to start with a new group in time for 8.2.

Hey there! Here is my recruitment post. If this sounds like something that interests you please add me! Tasmine#11208

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lophatdiet,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9h, 2/2h

I’d like to talk tomorrow some time. If you’re interested, hit me up.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hi there!

I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 and we actually could use a main tank and more dps in my guild.

Progression: 5/9 hero 1/2 normal

Raid times: Friday and Saturday from 8-11pm EST

I’d love to talk about your guys’s classes and personalities to make sure that we’re the right fit! Okashiro#11455

And best of luck on your hunt!

Hi there Lophatdiet!

If you both are still looking, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! I would love to speak with you further about our guild and if we would be a good match. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there, Legion of Death Gaming is recruiting on Stormrage! We just returned to the BFA Raid scene 2 weeks ago after taking some time off to focus on Mythic+ & Arenas.

We are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Come join a competitive community and make some friends while you’re at it.

All outstanding applications are considered. About Legion of Death Gaming, it is a competitive gaming community on Stormrage-US. Founded on June 7th, 2008 by Vurian. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raid Progression: [When current content]
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV
10/10 H NH 8/10 M
9/9 H ToS 8/9 M
11/11 H ABT
0/7 Uldir
7/9 N BoD
3/9 H BoD
1/2 N CoS

LoDG raid times: (Times are Eastern US) [Server time]

Thursday - 9:30pm - 12:30am

Friday - 9:30pm - 12:30am

Saturday - 9:30pm - 12:30am

We expect near-perfect attendance from all core members as we strive to keep our raiding roster under 25 mains.

Raids are covered by multiple streams with full audio of Discord conversations.

For more information, visit our Discord at https: //discord .gg/dfUvf97 or add me on BattleTag @ Vurian#1109

Heavens Lost bounty is looking to grow its core after many members left due to life events we are laid back and look to raid 2x a week towards aotc and some eventual mythic prog once our core has grown to a sustainable #
Currently 9/9H Bod
1/2 H Cos
Seeking all but priorities are
Aff/Destro Lock
Unholy/Frost DK

Holy Paladin
Holy Priest

400+ and able to raid fridays and saturdays 10pm to 1230am est
Guild contact information:

Discord Server - discord.gg/P94Dgby

GM -Iladriem#1536 (Bnet) | Danno#9699(Discord)

Officer - MrPanDa#11222 (Bnet) | Officer - kami#1315 (Bnet) | Officer - DatNigha#1456 (Bnet) |

Hi Lophatdiet!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although our R/L tank would be willing to switch to dps if we got another tank.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS (non mage/lock ranged pref)
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hello I am part of The Deviants on US Horde Zuljin. We raid 6-9pm central(7-10 local/server) Saturday and Sunday. We are currently 8/9 normal BOD and 3/9 Heroic BOD. We are also in the process of learning and attempting Crucible. We do have a tank and ranged spot available if you are interested. Feasts and cauldrons are accounted for by the guild. I would love to talk with you if time allows for you. If not I completely understand and best of luck to you both in either case :slight_smile: . Tag is Magic#1799.

Are you still looking for a guild? Descendants of Lore is an alliance guild on the Khadgar/Alleria server. We are looking for another tank and DPS. We are currently 5/9 Heroic and are raiding consistently with anywhere from 15-19 each week. We have a slightly different raid schedule with our raids every Sunday and Every other Saturday. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is the rest of our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H and raid with 16-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 Hybrid TANK/DPS or TANK/HEALS to help fill in for raids and Mythic Plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.