LF Weekend Guild

Looking for a weekend guild, currently 5/12 in Nyalotha with current group, but weekday schedule raiding is harder to keep up with.

Preferably want to raid Friday/Saturday after 9pm EST, but can work with just about anything on the weekend.

I would prefer to RDPS but I can tank or heal as well, doesn’t matter if Horde or Ally or server as I can move a toon over. Reply here with interest, or contact me on Disc @ Turkelton#5016

I can provide logs and anything else needed

Sent you a request!

Hey there!

We are on Thrall and raid Fri-Sat 12-3 EST we are cyrrently 4/12M with a 10% pull on hivemind so it should be down this coming Friday. Let me know if you would be interested. We play horde. Are a newly formed guild 3rd week in.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic Progression (with the option for mythic provided the interest is there)
-All Classes, Specs, and Roles wanted
-Contact B-net Wolf#16175 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. Once we have a team together we can step into Ny’alotha.

Upon submission of an application, potential new members will be asked to conduct a small interview with the GM. this is to ensure that you are a good fit for the guild and that the guild will be a good fit for you.

KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While establishing the core For Shadowlands is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

Hi Turkelton,

Pandamonium is a weekend raiding guild (Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST) that is 10/12M and looking for some ranged dps and/or heals for our CE push. We’re an Alliance guild on Magtheridon. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!