LF - Weekend Guild

Just throwing this out there to see if there is a guild that fits.
Dragonflight has lined up nicely with me having more free time on the weekends. So, after several years away, I’m getting back into the raid and M+ scene. Currently trying all the tank classes, but will main some form of tank (M+) / melee DPS (raid) and of course alt an obligatory Evoker. I’m older (38), so not super hardcore but can offer a consistent presence on the majority of weekends.

Looking for:
Weekend (Fri-Sun) evening/night server time raid/M+ times.
Consistent over hardcore style.
21+ age (nothing against young’uns but nice to be around my fellow crotchety old people).

our weekend team is reforming (our guild hosts multiple teams). I think it would be an excellent opportunity for you!

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hey Gustaffe,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps: (Boomkin)
    Healer: Priest
    (Holy or Disc)

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Good evening Gustaffe!
Not sure if you are open to alliance since you didn’t mention it but rest of requirements fit and we are looking for some more good players so if interested give a poke and we can chat!
here is the guild info for you! have a great night

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Are Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman (But willing to accept other classes)

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hey Gustaffe,

I think we’re what you’re looking for.

Incorporeal is brand new with a fresh raiding roster (which means no benches & no cliques), looking to establish our roots as a mid-core raiding guild focused on player growth and development. We want to be the pillars to help you succeed in your endgame goals, but also forge a long lasting friendship with each other.

Our second group’s raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Fri/Sat from 9pm-12am EST, we are currently seeking healers and dps, we are full on tanks, but if you’re an exceptional tank we can make an exception.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to reach out to me on discord: Rvynn#6533
For more information, feel free to join our discord: 86uMmDpdUq (invite link)

Gustaffe,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Check out My guild Fear Inoculate. Weekend guild just starting. Be apart of the foundation of this guild. If your interested in building something please give me a shoot. BT is Blood#1210